Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you join us as Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the development of one of our IT specific projects. Back-end as well as front-end. Your IT colleagues will contact you with questions and needs about the project. D-O’s lead developer will assist you to determine the best way to implement our customers’ requests.
As our future Full Stack Developer, you are really comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, framework developments and third party libraries. You are an exceptional team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective API’s
- Code following good practices to ensure correct readability
- Write unit & integration tests
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Ensure a periodic technological watch
- Participate efficiently with development teams and lead developer to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Maintain software through efficient debugging
- Write technical documentation
- Ensure efficient responsiveness of applications
|Soft & hard skills, Education and Experience|
- Strong OOP programming knowledge
- Used to React framework (Experience with React hooks is a plus)
- Familiar with the .Net core technologies (Entity Framework is a plus)
- SQL Server database knowledge
- English & French: Fluent understanding and communication
- Open minded, autonomous worker, stress resistant, highly flexible, team worker
- Professional use of team management tools (Jira, DevOps) or very
familiar with the AGILE philosophy
- Experience with Cornerstone.js is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science field
- Our company values : Learn & share knowledge, Innovate for value creation, Improve human life
- Fringe benefits such as complementary insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, phone, phone subscription, laptop, …
- Internal and external training provided on a regular basis
- Work life balance (Home working opportunities, quite flexible work hours)
- Teamwork, autonomy and responsibility
- Nice work environment
Please note that we do not wish to receive offers from consultants.